2010 NFBC Auction Championship Signup List

Postby Sack » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 am

Pete: I've offered to do my draft in AC, they would only need to add one body in Vegas, which I'm certain would be no problem.

However, with no certainty of AC adding on, I'm not giving up my Vegas spot unless they are sure the AC Auction would be a go. I know they don't like to handle an auction via telephone ( nor do I ) should they need to match 2 cities. However, they may hate losing entries even more that the phone option.

The Friday Auction in Vegas on March 19th has 5 interested parties. That league and this would be the only fit I see. Plus, it would require a movement in date/time. But, it would close them in on another league.

Ken

[ February 28, 2010, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Sack ]
Sack

Postby Doctor Who » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:56 pm

How is the St. Louis draft coming along? What do you guys put as the chances of filling this?

Also, you can put me down as Dusty Wagner Houston, TX with a co-manager Mike Fisher Kansas City, Kansas.
Doctor Who

Postby Top Dawg » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 am

Originally posted by Sack:

Pete: I've offered to do my draft in AC, they would only need to add one body in Vegas, which I'm certain would be no problem.

However, with no certainty of AC adding on, I'm not giving up my Vegas spot unless they are sure the AC Auction would be a go. I know they don't like to handle an auction via telephone ( nor do I ) should they need to match 2 cities. However, they may hate losing entries even more that the phone option.

The Friday Auction in Vegas on March 19th has 5 interested parties. That league and this would be the only fit I see. Plus, it would require a movement in date/time. But, it would close them in on another league.

Ken
Ken - good thouhts. I am more available on Sunday as we have a family outing close to AC and I could drop off the family on the way to AC and meet up with them after the draft. I am working on getting someone I know to join the Sunday draft in AC, which would make 10 there. Merging the 2 drafts you suggested would be good too, if we could all agree on a time and date. That said, I have not enjoyed the telephone part of auctions. Seems one side always claims their guy bid first...

Pete

[ March 01, 2010, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Top Dawg ]
OK - So I'm not as good as I thought I was; but at least I am consistent.
Top Dawg

Postby Red Sox Nation » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:34 am

Only 6 spots left!!! Sunday after the Main Event. You're all going to be itching for another draft. Sign up fast!

NEW YORK

Sunday, March 28, 1 p.m. EST

1. Ari Benjamin, New York, New York

2. Vinnie Papandrea, Westfield, New Jersey

3. Michael Salfino, Rutherford, New Jersey

4. Jason Duponte, Waltham, Massachusetts

5. Steven Greenes, New York, New York

6. Gerard Aretakis, Fort Jefferson Station, New York

7. John Gifford, Skowhagen, Maine

8. Alan Salem, Oceanside, New York

9. Bruce Pucci, Streetsboro, Ohio
2004 NYY "The Greatest Choke in the History of Sports"
Red Sox Nation

Postby Spartacus » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 pm

For the benefit of the players still in the 3/28 auction, I'd like to say I'm still in it and hope it fills. My name's been removed conditionally. In the event it doesn't fill I don't want to sit around and twiddle my thumbs on Sunday :eek: Let's fill this puppy up!
bob
Spartacus

Postby Sack » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:03 pm

They are talking another Super on Sunday Spartacus.

Great way to close out the weekend. ;)
Sack

Previous

Return to Signup Forum