Three Quick Questions

Postby Glenneration X » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 am

Hello Greg, Tom,

- When I use the link for overall standings from my online championship team, it brings me to the overall standings for the main? Will this be corrected to show the overall standings for the online championships?

- Where can I find the link for the main event ADP?

-I'm assuming the own % shown on the free agent page for each format (main event & live, online championship, satellite) is specific for those formats. Please let me know if I have the breakdown correct.

Thanks for your help,

Glenn
Glenneration X

Three Quick Questions

Postby Rob B » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 am

For the overall Online Rankings, look just right of the tab for the NFBC Overall and you will find a link to the Online Rankings.
Let's Play Two!
Rob B

Three Quick Questions

Postby Navel Lint » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:53 am

Originally posted by Rob B:

For the overall Online Rankings, look just right of the tab for the NFBC Overall and you will find a link to the Online Rankings.
I know it's the first week and all the "bugs" are getting worked out, but it looks like the Online Magazine League is being included in the overall standings. This is taking the total number of players to 612
Russel -Navel Lint

"Fans don't boo nobodies"
-Reggie Jackson
Navel Lint

Three Quick Questions

Postby Glenneration X » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 am

Thanks for the help on finding the overall standings for the online championships....I found the link with your help.

Anybody know the answer to the other two questions....I've asked a couple times previously.
Glenneration X

Return to Commissioner Questions